Industrial Equipment design firms face many challenges in their design process including:
- excessive time spent on repetitive tasks
- creating manufacturable designs
- reducing prototypes
- too much time spent on drawings
- lost time looking for existing data
- leverage of standard parts
- keeping track of data for medium to large assemblies
- sharing 3D models with groups not using CAD
- accurately machining parts without reworking data
- moving from 2D to 3D
- quick creation of designs and reaction to changes
Solidtec supply a range of solutions for those companies in the Industrial Equipment industry.
Contact Solidtec to find out how we can solve your critical business issues.